We have DEMAG overhead cranes for equipment lifting and handling:
- 2 cranes of 50 tons - 1 crane of 16 tons - 3 cranes of 5 tons - 5 cranes of 3.2 tons
And three Lifting beams :
- 2 of 30 tons - 1 of 50 tons
As well as a tilting device.
This equipment can safely handle a rotor up to 50 tons.
Equipped with a platform lift and adaptable floor to allow for rotor diameters up to a Frame 9FA rotor type
This equipment covers a vertical work range of 11 meters.
It is a fully safe tool facilitating easy de-stacking and stacking of rotors whilst ensuring optimal conditions to keep both operators and material safe.
CNC horizontal lathe
This equipment is used for correction and turning works.
- Distance between centres : 10 m - Chuck plate capacity Ø 4 meters (3.6 meters without chuck). - Maximum work-piece weight: 35 Tons
- 2 Steady rests type "C" with 3 tools, capacity 200-600 mm - 1 Steady rests type "C" with 3 tools, capacity 600-900 mm - 1 Steady rests type "C" with 3 tools, capacity 900-1.300 mm - 1 Hydrostatic rest, capacity 200-900 mm, with interchangeable pads and 3 tools (1 internal mount and 2 lateral arms) and lubrication unit
PROBE SENSOR FOR TOOLING :
Sensor to detect wear and rupture of the tooling which is consecutively compensated by CNC.
PROBE SENSOR FOR WORK-PIECE :
Sensor to measure the work-piece on the machine with consecutive adjustments by CNC.
CNC vertical lathe
This equipment is used for turning, drilling and milling.
DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITY:
- Maximum height of work-piece : 2 800 mm - Maximum diameter of work-piece : 3 500 mm - Platform diameter : 3 000 mm - Permissible weight : 30 Tons
SCHENCK HM70 horizontal balancing machine
This machine is able to balance complete rotors up to:
- 11 meters long - 3.6 meters in diameter - 50 tons on rollers - 80 tons on journal bearings
Dedicated journal bearings for:
- MS 5000/2 - MS 6B and F class - MS 7E and F class - MS 9E and F class
Special tool for balancing of turbine rotor.
Enables high precision balancing of rotor components up to 3.6 tons.
- Hydraulic clamping chuck - Set of special tooling for rotor components of Frame 5/6/9E/6-9FA/9FB turbines (hot section as well as compressor part of the turbine).
SCHENCK TARO 3600 static balancing machine
With the available equipment our inspectors, qualified according Cofrend II, are able to conduct the following non-destructive tests:
- Ultrasonic - Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) - Dye Penetrant Inspection (Fluorescent or Color)
- Drying chambers 2.2 X 2.2M - Electrostatic powder spray - Electronically controlled impregnation and drying time - Area for collection and treatment of used fluids
Non-destructive test (NDT) room
This air-conditioned room is used for geometric controls and 3D digitisation of parts :
- Edge FaroArm sensor capacity 3 meters, tolerance 15µm - Blue laser scan/ red laser scan with PolyWorks operating system - Standard measuring equipment
Inspection of parts over 3 meters are executed by means of the measuring tool (digital sensor) on our horizontal lathe.
Geometric control room
Dual cyclone abrasive blast cabinet
Cleaning of parts by bead-blasting (glass beads) or by aluminium oxide.
Assembled rotors are cleaned by dry-ice blasting (CO² dry ice).
Our company is situated in the Southeast of France and we are specialised in the assessment and reconditioning of gas turbine rotors and other rotating equipment.