- 2 cranes of 50 tons
- 1 crane of 16 tons
- 3 cranes of 5 tons
- 5 cranes of 3.2 tons
And three Lifting beams :
- 2 of 30 tons
- 1 of 50 tons
As well as a tilting device.
This equipment can safely handle a rotor up to 50 tons.
It is a fully safe tool facilitating easy de-stacking and stacking of rotors whilst ensuring optimal conditions to keep both operators and material safe.
- Distance between centres : 10 m
- Chuck plate capacity Ø 4 meters (3.6 meters without chuck).
- Maximum work-piece weight: 35 Tons
- 2 Steady rests type "C" with 3 tools, capacity 200-600 mm
- 1 Steady rests type "C" with 3 tools, capacity 600-900 mm
- 1 Steady rests type "C" with 3 tools, capacity 900-1.300 mm
- 1 Hydrostatic rest, capacity 200-900 mm, with interchangeable pads and 3 tools (1 internal mount and 2 lateral arms) and lubrication unit
PROBE SENSOR FOR TOOLING :
Sensor to detect wear and rupture of the tooling which is consecutively compensated by CNC.
PROBE SENSOR FOR WORK-PIECE :
Sensor to measure the work-piece on the machine with consecutive adjustments by CNC.
DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITY:
- Maximum height of work-piece : 2 800 mm
- Maximum diameter of work-piece : 3 500 mm
- Platform diameter : 3 000 mm
- Permissible weight : 30 Tons
- 11 meters long
- 3.6 meters in diameter
- 50 tons on rollers
- 80 tons on journal bearings
Dedicated journal bearings for:
- MS 5000/2
- MS 6B and F class
- MS 7E and F class
- MS 9E and F class
Special tool for balancing of turbine rotor.
- Hydraulic clamping chuck
- Set of special tooling for rotor components of Frame 5/6/9E/6-9FA/9FB turbines (hot section as well as compressor part of the turbine).
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (Fluorescent or Color)
- Drying chambers 2.2 X 2.2M
- Electrostatic powder spray
- Electronically controlled impregnation and drying time
- Area for collection and treatment of used fluids
- Edge FaroArm sensor capacity 3 meters, tolerance 15µm
- Blue laser scan/ red laser scan with PolyWorks operating system
- Standard measuring equipment
Inspection of parts over 3 meters are executed by means of the measuring tool (digital sensor) on our horizontal lathe.
Assembled rotors are cleaned by dry-ice blasting (CO² dry ice).